Empowering Transexuals, Hijras, MSMs and FSWs; through education, vocational training and employment.
Creating a country where we all live in peace, harmony, fraternity, respect and integrity without any fear of marginalization.
Our Core Values:
Determination Benevolence Hard-work Love Believe
- To teach the people more about gender identities.
- To mentor and provide guidance to the children confused with their gender identities.
- To make people aware about the STIs, HIV and sexual health.
- To provide counsel to the families and the children.
- To help the youth gain employment opportunities by training them with skills getting them instant employability.
- To provide crisis mitigation.
- To help people with legal counsel.
- To provide scholarships to deserving students.
- Provide support for social entitlement to marginalized communities.
- Training upcoming students as volunteers and interns to be industry ready.
- To help LGBTQ get benefits from governmental schemes.
- Helping LGBTQ community to get micro finances to start their own venture or get loan.